Missing a Facebook notification can have very extreme repercussions. But figuring out why your smartphone is not giving Facebook notifications is not an easy task because the potential culprits are numerous. Some third-party apps could cause it. To get your Facebook Notifications back again, go with a trial and error approach.
How to fix the Facebook not working issue?
You can follow the below- mentioned tips for solving the problem of Facebook notifications not working:
- You should make sure that your App Notifications are not turned off.
- Go to Settings > Sound and notifications > App Notifications to see a list with all apps. Tap on Facebook and make sure that notifications aren’t stopped.
- Clear cache data from the Facebook and FB Messenger applications.
- You should also check if there’s any background data restriction to your app.
Now you know how to get your Facebook notifications working again.
As per Facebook’s new policy, a person who is not your friend can also send you a message but not directly. This message will appear on the Message request. If you reply to the message, that person will automatically be included in your Facebook contacts. But there is a process following which you can remove them from Facebook Messenger. If you don’t know how to remove nonfriends from Facebook messenger 2021, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download and install Facebook Messenger and login to your Facebook account.
- Tap on Contacts
- Select the non-friend and tap on the “i” button.
- Click on the Remove button and get your job done.
In this way, you can remove these annoying nonfriends from your Facebook and get a smooth and secure app functioning.
Other Popular Topics: