Before Selecting a best stock broker, One of the primary requirements for investing in the Stocks market is having a broking account compulsory for every client, Many people think that there is no difference between one broker and the other broker. This is not true. Selecting the right broker is not easy for the client . The best approach is to make a proper list of facilities you want from your broker.
Here Are Some Procedures of Choosing the Best Online Stock Broker in India:
- MTF(Margin Trading Facility)-You can carry forward your outstanding debit position towards the purchase of 1000 plus approved securities through us beyond the T+7 day. Margin trading provides the facility to buy and sell securities in one single session, The facility allows you to buy 1000+ subscriptions on NSE on payment of margins (VAR+ELM) which ranges from 22% to 40% approximately.
- Intraday Limit: For intraday trades in stocks, leverage given by Arihant Capital is 30 times of the funds in the customer's account. So, if you have Rs 10000 in your trading account then you can do intraday trading up to 3 times Approx.
- Daily Research Reports: Arihant Capital Provides daily Latest Research Reports according to the market analysis buy, sell, hold, neutral recommendations along with target prices forecast and upside and so on.
- Investment Option: At Arihant you have access to a wide range of investment choices, online trading platform , research & investment education to help build and manage portfolio like, Equity, Commodity , Currency , Mutual Funds , Ipo , Mobile Trading & online trading and so on.
- Cost:- Cost is an important part of every Client before selecting Stock Broker you Need to compare costing your selecting Stock Broker, but cost is not Matter for good services because of many clients see the only cost, not services.
Original Source URL: http://bit.ly/2kew1IL