PUBG is amongst the most popular multiplayer games in the battle segment. However, sometimes users are unable to launch the game after installing an updare. So, if you want to fix that issue, then follow this blog.
Fix the Steam Cache for PUBG
- Firstly, invoke the Steam Client program.
- After that, select the Library option to launch the games list.
- Go to the ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’, and right-click on it then choose the Properties option.
- You should click on the section of Local Files.
- Select the button of ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files’ to fix the cache of the game.
Fix the Visual C++ Redistributable
- You should fix Visual C + + by selecting the ‘PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ over the Library section of Steam.
- Then choose the Properties option.
- You have to choose the section of Local Files.
- Click on the button of ‘Browse Local Files’ to invoke the folder of PUBG Steam into the File Explorer.
- Then launch the folder of CommonRedist.
- You should invoke the folder of vcredist.
- Now, go to the ‘vc_redist.x64’ and twice click on it to invoke the screen of ‘Visual C++ Redistributable’ wherever you can choose to either fix or install the C++.
- Finally, choose to fix Visual C++.
Set the DNS Server Settings
- Hold the Windows and R buttons altogether over the keyboard to invoke the Run section.
- Then input ‘control panel’ into it and hit the Enter key to invoke the Control Panel.
- Select the ‘Network and Sharing Center’ option to invoke the options.
- You should choose the ‘Change adapter settings’ option to invoke the network connections.
- Go to the network connection and right-click on it then choose the Properties option to invoke the Networking section.
- Reach the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) to invoke the screen.
- Choose the radio button of ‘Use the following DNS servers.’
- Then input 8888 into the desired DNS server section.
- You should type 8844 into the optional DNS server section.
- Now, select the OK button to shut the screen.
Rolling Back Windows 10 whether PUBG won’t Open After an Update
- You should launch the Run section by holding Windows and R keys.
- Then insert ‘rstrui’ into it and hit the Enter key to invoke the System Restore.
- In case you can choose an option of ‘Choose a different restore point’, pick that option then choose the Next button.
- Click on the ‘Show more restore points’ option to extend the option of restore points fully.
- Choose the restore Windows to a date that predates current updates of PUBG.
- Click on the button of ‘Scan for affected programs’ to invoke a screen that programs and software list updates that get deleted for a system restore point.
- Now, select the Next and then Finish buttons to reboot and roll back Windows 10.